- A formalized choice on matters of administration or other democratic activities.
verb (vot, ing)
- Let's start a about the place names issue once we have informal concensus.
- The act of voting by submitting a ballot or other means
- One person, one , that's the rule.
- To cast a vote, to use ones right to take a stand on the choices offered in the election.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for vote for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of vote