- (uncountable) The sense or ability of sight.
- (countable) Something imaginary one thinks one sees.
- He tried drinking from the pool of water, but realized it was only a vision
- (countable) An ideal or a goal toward which one aspires.
- He worked tirelessly toward his vision of world peace.
- (countable) A religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance.
- He had a vision of the Virgin Mary.
- (countable) A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- (transitive) To imagine something as if it were to be true.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for vision for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of vision