- A specific form or variation of something.
- A translation from one language to another.
Etymology: From (term, , French, version), from versioLatin, versiÅ (a turning), from vertere (to turn). Used in English since 16th century.
- It's in the King James Version only.
- An account or description from a particular point of view, especially as contrasted with another account
- He gave another of the affair.
- (computing): A number indicating which revision something is. (Software, firmware, CPUs, etc.)
- (medicine): A condition of the uterus in which its axis is deflected from its normal position without being bent upon itself. See anteversion, and retroversion.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for version for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of version