Etymology: French; related to vassal.
- A man's personal male attendant, responsible for his clothes and appearance.
- (professional wrestling) A female performer in professional wrestling, acting as either a manager or personal chaperone; often used to attract and titlate male members of the audience.
- A female chaperone who accompanies a man, and is usually not married to him.
- A hotel employee performing such duties for guests.
- A person employed to clean or park cars.
- A wooden stand on which to hold clothes and accessories in preparation for dressing.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for valet for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of valet