- something which is said or spoken to be without equal, matchless
Etymology: un- + equivocal
- I wanted to do something in my life that was .
- At the time of its construction, the scope and size of the Golden Gate Bridge's construction was .
- without equivocation or ambiguity; singularly clear, unmistakable, or unquestionable
- I want you to give me an guarantee on that.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for unequivocal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of unequivocal