verb to twinge
- A pinch; a tweak; a twitch.
- A sudden sharp pain; a darting local pain of momentary continuance; as, a twinge in the arm or side.
- To pull with a twitch; to pinch; to tweak.
- To affect with a sharp, sudden pain; to torment with pinching or sharp pains.
- To have a sudden, sharp, local pain, like a twitch; to suffer a keen, darting, or shooting pain; as, the side twinges.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for twinge for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of twinge