- A sharp pinch or jerk; a twist or twitch; as, a tweak of the nose.
- trouble, Trouble; distress; tweag.
- A slight adjustment or modification.
- He is running so many tweaks it is hard to remember how it looked originally.
- (slang) A prostitute.
- (transitive) To pinch and pull with a sudden jerk and twist; to twitch; as, to tweak the nose.
- (context, transitive, informal) To adjust slightly; to fine tune.
Etymology: From twikken, from twiccian 'to pluck', cognate with twitch
- If we the colors towards blue, it will look more natural.
- (transitive) To twit or tease.
- (context, intransitive, US, slang) To abuse methamphetamines, especially crystal meth.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tweak for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tweak