- Thin, woven, gauze-like fabric.
- A sheet of absorbent paper, especially one that is made to be used as tissue paper, toilet paper or a handkerchief.
- Absorbent paper as material.
- Irish S
- is one of world's largest producers.
- (biology) An aggregation of morphologically similar cells.
- 1924: ARISTOTLE. Metaphysics. Translated by W. D. Ross. Nashotah, Wisconsin, USA: The Classical Library, 2001. Available at: <http://www.classicallibrary.org/aristotle/metaphysics/>. Book 1, Part 10.
- : But it is similarly necessary that flesh and each of the other tissues should be the ratio of its elements, or that not one of them should;
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tissue for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tissue