- (context, fauna) A tiny woodland arthropod of the order Acarina.
- a mark ((unicode, â��)) made to indicate agreement, correctness or acknowledgement; checkmark
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a in the box
- sheet that wraps around a mattress.
- A relatively quiet but sharp sound generally made repeatedly by moving machinery.
- The steady of the clock provided a comforting background for the conversation.
- (trading) The minimum increment in which prices are quoted for a given instrument.
- At midday, the long bond is up a .
- (colloquial) A short period of time, particularly a second.
- I'll be back in a .
- (context, UK, colloquial) short for 'ticket'. Credit, trust.
- I bought my groceries at the corner shop on .
- To make a clicking noise similar to the movement of the hands in an analog clock.
- To make a tick mark.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tick