- (obsolete) (plural of, thank)
- (plurale tantum) An expression of gratitude.
- After all I"ve done, a simple acknowledgment is all the I get?
- grateful, Grateful feelings or thoughts.
Etymology: Old English íancian to give thanks, from P.Gmc.
- (third-person singular of, thank)
- thankojan, from
- thankoz thought, gratitude, from Proto Indo European
- tong- to think, feel.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for thanks for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of thanks