- a formal manual of instruction in a specific subject, especially one for use in schools or colleges.
- of or pertaining to textbooks or their styles.
- dealing with a subject in a pragmatic or fundamental way, as books or persons do.
- a approach to introductory psychology
- having the typical characteristics of some class of phenomenon.
- a case of mistaken identity
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for textbook for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of textbook