- A means of payment such as a check or cheque, cash or credit card.
- Your credit card has been declined. You need to provide some other such as cash.
- A formal offer of payment.
- We will submit our to you within the week.
- A railroad car towed behind a steam engine to carry fuel.
- (nautical) A naval ship that functions as a mobile base for other ships.
- submarine tender
- destroyer tender
- (nautical) A boat used for transportation between a ship and shore.
- (formal) To offer, to give.
adjective (tenderer, tenderest)
- 1864 November 21, Abraham Lincoln (signed) or John Hay, letter to Mrs. Bixby in Boston
- : I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
- To offer a payment, as at sales or auctions
- Sensitive or pain, painful to be touched.
- Be careful, that area is . - Mike Meyers as the voice of the title character in the movie Shrek.
- Of food, soft and easily chewed.
- The matrix is telling my brain this steak is , succulent and juicy. - Joey Pantolino in the movie ''The Matrix'.'
- Fond, loving, gentle, sweet
- Suzanne was such a and sweet woman to her children.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tender for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tender