- The region of the skull on either side of the forehead.
- A building for worship.
- "A temple of Zeus."
- (often capitalized) The Jewish temple of Jerusalem, first built by Solomon.
- (French), Sometimes used to describe a protestant church in French-speaking nations.
- Something regarded as holding religious presence.
- Something of importance; something attended to.
- My body is my temple.
- (Ophthalmology) Either of the sidepieces on a set of spectacles, extending backwards from the hinge toward the ears and, usually, turning down around them.
- (obsolete) a body
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for temple for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of temple