- A small porch, unroofed platform, or raised veranda leading to a main entrance.
- The workers made a in front of the door.
- To bend one's self, or one's head, forward and downward.
- He stooped to tie his shoe-laces.
- To lower oneself; to demean or do something below one's status, standards, or morals.
- Can you believe that a salesman would so low as to hide his customers' car keys until they agreed to the purchase?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stoop for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of stoop