- (obsolete except in dialects) To stiffen.
- (Publishing) To edit mercilessly with an iron hand
- Laurie needs to this asap.
- (obsolete) hard, firm; obdurate.
- severe; violent; fierce (now usually in describing the weather)
- (archaic) strong; vigorous; powerful.
- stiff, rigid
- His body was already stiff and .
- hard in appearance; barren, desolate
- I picked my way forlornly through the , sharp rocks.
- complete, absolute, full
- I screamed in terror.
- starkly; entirely, absolutely
- He's gone , staring mad.
- She was just standing there, naked.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stark for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of stark