- An uneven shape or mess created by something dispersing on impact.
verb (splatters, splattering, splattered)
- He had a hard time cleaning up the paint splatters on the carpet.
- To splash; to scatter; to land or strike in an uneven, distributed mess.
- The drink splattered all over me, the table, and the floor when I knocked it over.
- To cause something to splatter (1)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for splatter for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of splatter