- A musical piece with lyrics (or "words to sing"); prose that one can sing.
Etymology: Old English sang
- He wrote a beautiful about her.
- A musical sound by a bird.
- A musical sound by insect, whale or some other animal which sounds melodious to humans.
- I love hearing the of canary birds.
- Something that cost only a little.
- He bought that car for a .
- The gorilla liked to fling at the patrons at the zoo.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for song for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of song