- The act of snooping
- One who snoops
- Be careful what you say around Gene because he's the bosses' .
- A private detective
- She hired a to find out if her husband was having an affair.
- To be devious and cunning so as not to be seen
- To secretly spy on or investigate, especially into the private personal life of others.
Etymology: snoepen, "to pry"
- If I had not snooped on her, I wouldn't have found out that she lied about her degree.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for snoop for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of snoop