- A small sailing vessel, commonly rigged as a sloop, used chiefly in the coasting and fishing trade.
- (slang) heroin.
- A sharp blow; a slap. See also: spank.
- A distinct flavour.
- A slight trace of something; a smattering.
- 1883: w:Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert Louis Stevenson, w:Treasure Island, Treasure Island
- : He was not sailorly, and yet he had a of the sea about him too.
- A loud kiss.
- To slap someone, or to make a smacking sound.
- To indicate or suggest something.
- Her reckless behavior smacks of pride.
- As if with a smack or slap
- Right bang in the middle.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for smack for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of smack