noun (slash, es)
- The symbol, /
- A swift and sharp cut with a sword
- (slang) A pee, a trip to the toilet to urinate
verb (slash, es)
- Excuse me, I need to take a slash
- A work of fiction (frequently fanfiction) based on celebrities or fictional characters involved in a romantic and/or sexual manner. The characters are most commonly of the same gender. The name comes from the use of the slash symbol (/) to separate the names or initials of the characters or persons involved.
- Jim/Bob or J/B
- (vulgar, slang) The female genitalia
- To cut across something with a knife, sword etc.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for slash for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of slash