- A slope or incline.
- The house was built on a bit of a and was never quite level.
- A bias, tendency, or leaning; a perspective or angle.
- It was a well written article, but it had a bit of a leftist .
- (pejorative) A person of Asian descent
- To lean, tilt or incline.
- If you the track a little more, the marble will roll down it faster.
- To bias or skew.
- The group tends to its policies in favor of the big businesses it serves.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for slant for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of slant