- A shallow portion of an otherwise deep body of water.
- The ship ran aground in an unexpected shallow.
- Concave upward and significantly less deep than wide
Etymology: schalowe, sceald
- This crater is relatively
- Saute the onions in a pan
- Extending not far downward
- The water is here
- Concerned mainly with superficial matters
- It was a glamorous but lifestyle
- Lacking interest or substance.
- The acting is good, but the characters are '
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for shallow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of shallow