- A number of things that follow on one after the other or are connected one after the other.
- A television or radio program which consists of several episodes that are broadcast in regular intervals
Etymology: From Latin, series.
- Friends was one of the most successful television series in recent years.
- (analysis) The sum of the terms of a sequence.
- (cricket) A group of matches between two sides; the aim being to win more matches than the opposition
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for series for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of series