noun (rfc-level, Noun at L4+ not in L3 Ety section)
- a length of some object: a of rope
- (mathematics) A straight path between two points that is the shortest distance between them.
- a part of a television program
- The news showed a on global warming.
- (computing) an Ethernet bus
- to divide into segments or sections
- Segment the essay by topic.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for segment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of segment