noun (plural: seasides)
- The area by and around the sea; bay; beach; promenade
- Classic song:
- : I do like to be beside the !
- : Oh, I do like to be beside the sea!
- : I do like to stroll along the prom, prom, prom,
- : While the brass band plays tiddleyompompom!
- : Oh, just let me be beside the seaside!
- : I'll be beside myself with glee.
- : There are lots of girls, besides,
- : That I'd like to be beside,
- : Beside the , beside the sea.
- This summer, I'm going to the at Weymouth - I'm very excited about it!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for seaside for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of seaside