- A course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure
- A set of normal procedures, often performed mechanically
- Connie was completely robotic and emotionless by age 12, her entire life had become one big .
- A set piece of an entertainer's act
- (computing) A set of instructions designed to perform a specific task; a subroutine
- According to established procedure
- Regular; habitual
- Ordinary with nothing to distinguish it from all the others
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for routine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of routine