- That which complies with justice, law or reason.
- ''We're on the side of in this contest.
- A legal or moral entitlement.
- You have no to talk to me like that!
- The right side or direction.
- The pharamcy is just on the past the bookshop.
- (context, Politics) The ensemble of right-wing political parties; political conservatives as a group.
- The political holds too much power.
- To correct
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- To set upright
- The tow-truck righted what was left of the automobile.
- (intransitive) To return to normal upright position.
- When the wind died down, the ship righted.
- (archaic) straight, Straight, not bent.
- Having reference to a straight line; perpendicular, forming a 90-degree angle.
- The kitchen counter formed a angle with the back wall.
- Complying with justice, correctness or reason; correct, just, true.
- I thought you'd made a mistake, but it seems you were all along.
- appropriate, Appropriate, perfectly suitable; fit for purpose.
- Is this the software for my computer?
- healthy, Healthy, sane, competent.
- I'm afraid my father is no longer in his mind.
- Designating the side of the body which is positioned to the east if one is facing north. This arrow points to the right: â†’
- After the accident, her leg was slighly shorter than her left.
- (archaic, sometimes used in titles) To a great extent or degree.
- Sir, I am glad to meet you...
- Members of the Queen's Privy Council are styled The Right Honourable for life.
- The Right Reverend Monsignor Guido Sarducci
- (context, Politics) Pertaining to the political right; conservative.
- exactly, Exactly, precisely.
- The arrow landed in the middle of the target.
- Luckily we arrived at the start of the film.
- very, Very, extremely, quite.
- I made a stupid mistake there, didn't I?
- Ann Hite, Ghost on Black Mountain,
- : The fog was hard to see through so I was on Tom Pritchard before I saw him.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for right for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of right