verb to rig
- (nautical) The arrangement of masts, spars, and sails on a sailing vessel.
- special, Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.
- A truck or tractor.
- The special apparatus used for drilling oil wells.
- (informal) A costume or an outfit.
- (computing) (slang) Computer case, often modified for looks.
- an imperfectly castrated horse, sheep etc.
- (transitive) To fit out with a harness or other equipment.
- (transitive) (nautical) To equip and fit a ship with sails, shrouds, and yards.
- (transitive) (informal) To dress or clothe in some costume.
- (transitive) To make or construct something in haste or in a makeshift manner.
- (transitive) To manipulate something dishonestly for personal gain.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rig for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rig