verb (revels, revelling or reveling, revelled or reveled)
- An instance of merry-making; a celebration.
- Our revels now are ended. -- Shakespeare
- To make merry; to have a gay, lively time.
- 1997 The Art of Practicing, a Guid to Making Music from the Heart
- : Slowing down doesn't have to feel like holding back. It can be an opportunity to in sounds and sensations, to not be so concerned about where we are going but to enjoy the moment and become comfortable where we are.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for revel for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of revel