- the process of bringing an object back to its original state
- The of this painting will take years.
- The of this medieval church involved undoing all the Victorian modifications.
- the return of a former monarchy or monarch to power, usually after having been forced to step down
- The of the House of Stuart took place a few years after the death of Cromwell.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for restoration for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of restoration