- The act of repairing something.
- I took the car to the workshop for repair.
- The result of repairing something.
- If you look closely you can see the in the paintwork
- The condition of something, in respect of need for repair.
- The car was overall in poor before the accident. But after the workshop had it for three weeks it was returned in excellent .
- Restore to good working order, fix, or improve damaged condition; mend; remedied
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for repair for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of repair