- Short for remote control.
adjective (remot, er, est)
- I hate it when my uncle comes over to visit; he always sits in the best chair and hogs the .
- At a distance; disconnected.
- A operator may control the vehicle with a wireless handset.
- distant, Distant or otherwise inaccessible.
- After his fall from the emperor's favor, the general was posted to a outpost.
- unlikely, Unlikely.
- There was only a possibility that we would be rescued as we were far outside of the regular shipping lanes.
- emotion, Emotionally detached.
- After her mother's death, my friend grew for a time while she dealt with her grief.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for remote for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of remote