- The plant Rubus idaeus.
- The juicy, dark red (when ripe) composite fruit of this plant.
- (colour) A dark pinkish red, the colour of a ripe raspberry.
- <table><tr><td>raspberry colour: </td><td bgcolor="
verb (raspberr, i, ed)
- 722F37" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (colloquial) Making the noise intended to imitate the passing of flatulence
- Containing or having the flavor/flavour of raspberries.
- (color) Of a dark pinkish red.
- She wore a beret — lyrics of Raspberry Beret, by the musician w:Prince_(artist), Prince
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for raspberry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of raspberry