- A sentence, phrase or word which asks for information, reply or response; an interrogative.
verb (questions, questioning, questioned)
- What is your ?
- A subject or topic for consideration or investigation
- The of seniority will be discussed at the meeting.
- An unknown.
- There was a of which material to use.
- A doubt or challenge about the truth or accuracy of a matter.
- His claim to the property has come under .
- A proposal to a meeting as a topic for deliberation.
- I move that the be put to a vote.
- To ask questions of; interrogate; enquire; ask for information.
- To raise doubts about; have doubts about.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for question for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of question