- A fundamental, generic term used when referring to the measurement (count, amount) of a scalar, vector, number of items or to some other way of denominating the value of a collection or group of items.
Etymology: From quantitas, quantity, literally muchness, from quantum, how much
- You have to choose between and quality.
- An indefinite amount of something
- Some soap making oils are best as base oils, used in larger quantities in the soap, while other oils are best added in small quantities.
- Olive oil can be used practically in any .
- A specific measured amount
- This bag would normally costs $497.50 for a of 250, at a price of $1.99 per piece.
- Generally it should not be used in quantities larger than 15 percent.
- A considerable measure or amount
- The Boeing P-26A was the first all-metal monoplane fighter produced in for the U.S. Army Air Corps.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for quantity for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of quantity