- A prodigal person, a spendthrift.
- wastefully extravagant.
- He found himself guilty of spending during the holidays.
- He is not a prodigal son, son.
- (often followed by of or with) someone yielding profusely, lavish
- She was a merry person, glad and of smiles.
- How can he be so with money on such a tight budget?
- profuse, lavishly abundant
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for prodigal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of prodigal