- The office or role of president.
- After many years as a party leader, she finally ascended to the .
- The bureaucratic organization and governmental initiatives devolving directly from the president.
- Because of the president's lame duck status, the was often hampered by congressional actions.
- The time during which one is president; a president's term of office.
- In France, a lasts for five years.
- Ernest was a historian specializing in the of Herbert Hoover.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for presidency for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of presidency