- The fact or condition of being present.
- The part of space within one's immediate vicinity.
- A quality of poise and effectiveness that enables a performer to achieve a close relationship with his audience.
- Something (as a spirit) felt or believed to be present.
- A company's business activity in a particular market.
- The state of being closely focused on the here and now, not distracted by irrelevant thoughts
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for presence for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of presence