noun (uncountable in most senses)
- all fired ceramic wares that contain clay when formed
- The shelves were lined with of all shapes and sizes.
- (countable, plural potteries) a workshop where pottery is made
- I visited the old potteries and saw the pots being made.
- the craft of making pots from clay
- W:Bernard Leach, Bernard Leach was skilled at .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pottery for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pottery