- (uncountable) a state of being pleased
verb (pleasur, ing)
- The puppy made the boy feel .
- (countable) a person or thing that causes enjoyment
- It was a to meet you.
- The puppy was a pleasure.
- (uncountable) one's preference
- What is your , coffee or tea?
- (transitive) to give pleasure (especially sexual pleasure) to
- Johnny pleasured Jackie orally last night.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pleasure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pleasure