verb (plan, ing)
- (geometry) A flat surface extending infinitely in all directions.
- A level of existence. (eg, astral plane)
- A roughly flat, thin, often moveable structure used to create lateral force by the flow of air or water over its surface, found on aircraft, submarines, etc.
- (transitive) To smooth (wood) with a plane.
- Of a surface: Perfectly flat or level.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for plane for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of plane