verb (plan, n, ed)
- A drawing showing technical details of a building, machine, etc., with unwanted details omitted, and often using symbols rather than detailed drawing to represent doors, valves, etc.
- A set of intended actions, through which one expects to achieve a goal.
- A 2-dimensional drawing of a building as seen from above with obscuring or irrelevant details such as roof removed, or of a floor of a building, revealing the internal layout; as distinct from the elevation.
- (transitive) To design a building, machine, etc.
- (transitive) To create a plan for.
- (transitive) To intend.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for plan for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of plan