verb (pisses, pissing, pissed)
- 1611 Monster, I do smell all horse-; at which my nose is in great indignation. " Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act 4, Scene 1.
- 2005 There in a puddle of sat Princess Fatima, her dress up over her knees, vomit dripping onto her bodice - Richard Connelly Miller, Tanglefoot
- (vulgar, slang) Alcoholic beverage, especially of inferior quality.
- (intransitive) To urinate.
Etymology: (term, pissen) < (term, pissier) < (term, pissiÄre), probably of echoic origin.
- 1601 O Jove, a beastly fault! And then another fault in the semblance of a fowl; think on "t, Jove; a foul fault! When gods have hot backs, what shall poor men do? For me, I am here a Windsor stag; and the fattest, I think, i" the forest. Send me a cool rut-time, Jove, or who can blame me to piss my tallow? Who comes here? my doe? " Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 5, Scene 5.
- (transitive) To discharge as or with the urine.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for piss for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of piss