- A unit of volume, equivalent to an eighth of a gallon or
- in the United Kingdom and Commonwealth of Nations approximately 568 millilitres (an imperial pint) and
- in the United States approximately
- 473 millilitres for liquids (a US liquid pint) or
- 551 millilitres for dry goods (a US dry pint).
- A pint of milk.
- Please leave three pints tomorrow, milkman
- (euphemism) A glass of beer, served by the pint.
- 1998, Kirk Jones, Waking Ned, Tomboy films
- :Finn: You must have a terrible thirst on you tonight. I've never seen a man drink two pints at the same time.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pint