- A part of something.
- (context, slang, UK) (plural) sandwiches, packed lunch.
- (context, slang, US) A sexual encounter.
verb (piec, ing)
- I got a at lunchtime.
- (context, slang, US) A gun.
- He's packin' a !
- (context, slang, US) cannabis pipe.
- (context, slang, US) (short for "piece of crap") a shoddy or worthless object, usually applied to consumer products like vehicles or appliances.
- Ucch, my new car is a !
- (usually with "together"): To reassemble something (real or metaphorically.)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for piece for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of piece