- Physical examination.
adjective (wikipedia, Physical)
- How long has it been since your last physical?
- Having to do with the body.
- Are you feeling any physical effects?
- Having to do with the material world.
- It's not so much a physical place as a state of mind.
- Involving bodily force.
- This team plays a very physical game, so watch out.
- Having to do with physics.
- This substance has a number of interesting physical properties.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for physical for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of physical