- An enclosed area used to contain domesticated animals, especially sheep or cattle.
verb (pens, penning, penned or pent)
- There are two steers in the third .
- A place to confine a person; a prison cell.
- They caught him with a stolen horse, and he wound up in the again.
- (baseball) The bullpen.
- Two righties are up in the .
- (transitive) To enclose in a pen.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pen for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pen