- A small Chinese tree (Prunus persica), widely cultivated throughout temperate regions, having pink flowers and edible fruit.
- The soft juicy fruit of the peach tree, having yellow flesh, downy, red-tinted yellow skin, and a deeply sculptured pit or stone containing a single seed.
- (colour) A light moderate to strong yellowish pink to light orange color.
- <table><tr><td>peach colour: </td> <td bgcolor="
- FFCF9D?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (informal) A particularly admirable or pleasing person or thing.
- The large, edible berry of the Sarcocephalus esculentus, a rubiaceous climbing shrub of west tropical Africa.
- The name of a princess in the video game series, Super Mario. Her last name is Toadstool. She is constantly kidnapped by Bowser.
- (colour) Of the color peach.
- Particularly pleasing or agreeable.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for peach for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of peach