- Any of various evergreen trees from the family Palmae or Arecaceae, which are mainly found in the tropics.
- The inner and somewhat concave part of the human hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
- 1990 October 28, w:Paul Simon, Paul Simon, "Further to Fly", w:The Rhythm of the Saints, The Rhythm of the Saints, Warner Bros.
- : The open of desire wants everything.
- The corresponding part of the forefoot of a lower mammal.
- A handheld computing device used to store personal data such as calendars and phone numbers.
Etymology: From palme, from palma, palm
- to hold or conceal something in the palm of the hand
- to hold something without bending the fingers significantly
- to move something laterally by static friction against the palm of the hand
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for palm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of palm