verb (outfit, t, ed)
- A set of clothing (with accessories).
- She wore a fashionable with matching purse and shoes.
- gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- Any cohesive group of people; a unit; such as a military company.
- (informal) A business or firm.
- Should we buy it here, or do you think the across town will have a better deal?
- (transitive) To provide with, usually for a specific purpose.
- "The expedition was outfitted with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for outfit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of outfit